How to use the Electric Wine Opener?
1. Before removing the cork, place the foil cutter on top of a bottle of wine and press inward and twist to cut and remove the wine bottle seal.
2. Place it on top of the wine bottle, making sure it remains in an upright position and not at an angle to the bottle.
3. Simply press the lower part of the button to start. The unit's corkscrew will spiral down to enter the cork, keep pressing until the corkscrew stalls/stops.
4. Once the corkscrew has stalled/stopped, lift the automatic wine opener upwards away from the bottle. The cork is now removed from the wine bottle.
5. Remove the cork from the wine opener by pressing the upper part of the button--the corkscrew turns in the opposite direction to release the cork.